Better technical communication in 10 minutes or less!
10-Minute Tech Comm is a podcast offered by the UAH Business and Technical Writing Program. It features interviews with technical writing practitioners, scholars, and innovators who can increase your technical writing knowledge and skills. Episodes are no longer than 10 minutes, so you can get the best technical communication insights even with a busy schedule!
- Bart Leahy’s Heroic Technical Writing Blog
- Rhetoric of a Global Epidemic: Transcultural Communication about SARS by Huiling Ding
- Review of Rhetoric of a Global Epidemic from Inside Higher Ed
- How the Brain Processes Multimodal Technical Instructions by Dirk Remley
- More on the colavita visual dominance effect
- More on mirror neurons
- Todd, J. (2014) Avoiding litigation for product instructions and warnings. JTWC 44(4): 401-422.
- Restatement Third
- Guiseppe Getto’s professional website
- Designing globally, working locally: using personas to develop online communication products for international users
Episode 22: Kristen Cantrell on Technical Writing at Southwest Airlines